Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Great Quotes


                                                                                    
                                                       
  Hi guys! These two quotes are basically what I believe are so true. They kind of represent me. So the first quote is from the Divergent Series by Veronica Roth. When I first read Divergent I got so obsessed with it. I totally think that this quote is so true. I do taekwondo and our leaders and instructors tell us to face our fears. Before I never thought about my fears, I just kept them hidden. I never wanted to face them. But now, I believe that my fears are just bad dreams and there is nothing to be scared of. Fears are just bad dreams that only wake you up. 

Always remember to smile! That's what I do. We never know when our smile can make others smile, or it can even make their day or make them happy. Like one of my best friend always has a smile on her face. Seeing her smile, a smile always appears on my face. So I would say "don't forget to smile". 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment