Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

SUPERNATURAL




Okay......Calm down! I know when first see these pictures, you'll be like "okay this girl is crazy. She likes weird stuff and weird shows." That's not it!!!!! Well if you think I'm crazy because I watch this show then, it's fine. I don't care because it's true that I like this show. I'm pretty sure you might be thinking what is this show about. So I'll just tell you. This show is about two brothers catching demons. I know I know this sounds silly but it's not. This show is full of thrilling adventures. And now if you like adventures books, scary stuff and mysteries, you will for sure like this show. My friends got me into this, and I don't regret it. The two brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester hunt for demons. Well it all start when they were really really little when they saw their own mom killed by some kind of supernatural force. They were raised all by their dad who had knowledge about these supernatural stuffs. But years later their dad goes missing and the brothers think it's their responsibility to find their dad. As they are looking for their dad, they eventually hunt powerful demons. They also at this point want to find out about the supernatural force that killed their mom when they were young. They solve amazing, mind blowing, heart breaking cases. 
But I must say they are brave and REALLY SMART. 
I have just started watching this show and I'm barely on season 2, and there are 11 seasons. I can't stop watching this show, it's that interesting.
I just love this show. 
SUPERNATURAL

cute pics:
  
  
 v


No comments:

Post a Comment