Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Erika's Quotation

We must live, and when this is all over, we must work to make the world a better place.  And if we die, we will die knowing that it was not our fault, that we did our best, and we can go to our deaths in dignity… I want you both to live…And to remember...You must choose love.  Always choose love.”
(from Daniel’s Story by Carol Matas, page 70)

"I can't tell you who he is!" I cried. "Why Noah? Come on tell me! If you don't tell me who he is, I won't be able to help you. Please! Please trust me! Okay fine! At least tell me something about him". Sam explained.
"Just go! I don't want to talk to anyone and nor do I want to tell anyone anything that's going on with me. Just go, leave me alone."

"Okay. Fine. If that's what you want, then fine I'll go. But just remember, if you ever need me, I'll always be there for you. Come and talk to me whenever you need to".

"Ya right." I muttered.

His hands were in his pockets when he left. He didn't even look back once at me. And I knew something was wrong. He only does that when he is hiding something. But what? Sam never hid anything from me. He is my best friend who always trusted me, and who I...wait can I trust him now? Idk!!! The way he left the room, told me to think twice about trusting him now. Would he help me? Wait a minute. What am I doing. How can I think twice about regarding Sam. Sam whose my best friend since 5th grade, he would never do such a thing that would hurt me. But...no I can't trust anyone.
He won't help me once he finds out about Dean. I can't tell him anything, and not only him, but I can't trust anyone in this family. I can't tell them. I can't let them find out about Dean. They won't except him. But I can't leave him either. I don't want to loose him. I love him. I'll die alive if I loose him. I can't.
I'm left with two choices, either I get to pick my family or Dean, someone who I really love and who loves me. This is hard!!!! My family has been with me in every step of my life. Even in my sad times. Why can't they just except Dean. He is the best for me. If all my friends could see this then why not my family? Or is it because they don't want to? Why don't they want to?
I remember once mom told me and my brother about their love story. How dad chose mom over family. If he could chose his love then can't I chose my love over family. Dad could understand me, because he has been through the same thing. And if he can be with mom then why can't I chose to be with Dean?
I don't know the answers to these questions and I'm pretty sure that they don't know it either!
I don't think my family understands me. Are they even trying to understand me? Idk. I'm tired of this, I just wanna take a nap and when I wake up I want everything to be normal. And my whole family would be together with Dean in it.
But no, I know this won't happen.
That's it! I have made my decision. I choose Dean. Yes! That's exactly what I want. I want to be with Dean. I can be with Dean my entire life. And I know I won't regret this decision.
I'm suppose to meet Dean today at midnight, I think that's the best time for me to run away, away from this family. Everyone's will be sleeping at that time, so no one will notice that I'm gone by the morning.

(I made this up)

No comments:

Post a Comment