Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

Hot Chocolate/ Memories

Since it's winter I thought about writing something that makes me feel so good, something related to winter. So here it is:

 I sit quietly in a dark room, next to the cold freezing window. All I see is the land covered in snow. Everything is white except the sky. Things out there seemed so quiet. Which reminds me of the quote "when snow falls, nature listens" by Antoinette Van Kleeff. As I touch the window I feel the cold air coming in. The cold air, the snow, the background, makes me think of only two things; a fireplace and hot chocolate.
 Sitting next to the fireplace with hot chocolate in your hands is awesome!!! Sitting there felt so good. A flashback ran through my brain, reminding me of my family, specially my grandpa. I remember in winter I used to sit next to my grandpa near the fireplace. He would read me stories and it felt really good. Later we both together would enjoy our hot chocolate. Even now when I think about hot chocolate, I can still smell it.
"Hot chocolate for you,".
"Thank you" I used to say to my grandpa.




No comments:

Post a Comment