Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

How Taekwondo has changed me

Me? Well let me tell you this that the way I am now, I wasn't like that before. Before I was way too shy. I never talked to anybody. I used to be alone all the time. I wasn't alone because people didn't talk to me, I was alone because I was the one who didn't say a word to anyone. I always stood alone in a corner, looking at others. I was too nervous. I had a lack of cofidence in myself. If you ask anyone how was Dhanvi before? Their response would be the same as always "quiet and shy".
What changed me was Taekwondo. After joining Taekwondo, I became a different person. I became more determined and confident, okay can say a little more louder. Now I don't feel that nervous to talk to others.
Taekwondo means a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment