Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

New Year Blogging


Happy New Year!!!!!! :) 
For 2015 the first word that pops up in my head is "fantastic". 2015 has been a fantastic year for me. That's mainly because of all the fun, cool, exciting, awesome and fantastic things that happened in 2015. I totally had a great year. One of the event that made up the fantastic 2015 was the basketball game between the teachers and the 8th grade students. It was an awesome game. Another event the made up the fantastic 2015 was the 8th grade play. We all had a great learning experience and we all had a great time.
I think that the word fantastic is the best word that suits the year of 2015 because it also is another way to say the following words:
  • great
  • remarkable
  • tremendous
  • awesome
  • cool
  • brilliant
  • super
  • excellent
  • breathtaking (basketball game)
Any of the following words above can sum up 2015.
I would like 2016 to be a great year for me. Actually I hope that 2016 would be even better than great.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment